A simple summer salad that is delicious and super quick to make!
- 100g chicken, cooked, shredded, or chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 apple, peeled, deseeded, chopped
- ¼ cup (40g) raisins
- ¼ cup (30g) walnuts, chopped
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. natural low-fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 90g mixed salad leaves
- Place the chicken, chopped celery and apple, raisins, and walnuts in a bowl.
- Add in the mayonnaise, yogurt, and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Divide the salad leaves between bowls and top with the filling.
- Serve with freshly ground black pepper.
- Serves – 2
- Calories – 354
- Protein – 20g
- Fats – 16g
- Carbs – 33g