- 4 wholemeal bread rolls
- 600g lean veal mince (you can use beef mince if you prefer)
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 tomato
- 2 handfuls rocket
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 large onion (finely chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 1 avocado
- Make 4 patties by mixing veal, onion, breadcrumbs and sauce together.
- Cut patties in half and place cheese snuggly inside and put tops back on patties.
- Heat pan and spray with oil and cook patties (approx. 3 mins each side).
- Make burger by spreading avocado, then add rocket and slices of tomato.
- Add cooked veal patty and enjoy!