Check out this tasty recipe that is healthy, satisfying and will be a hit with the whole family!
- 600g turkey mince
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 large onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 1 carrot (diced)
- 1 zucchini (diced)
- 2 SMALL Sweet potatoes or 1 large cut in half
- approx 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven 180 degrees.
- Rub sweet potato with a good bit of coconut oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Put in oven 45 min or until cooked.
To make rissoles:
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Grab a handful of mince mixture and roll in your hands to make a meatball.
- Make all the meatballs approx 12 meatballs (3 each).
- Heat a frypan and spray with oil.
- Cook meatballs turning regularly approx 10 min.
- Get sweet potato out of the oven, add 3 meatballs to each plate and eat! (remember to use your leftover rissoles for tomorrows lunch).
Adam’s Tip: Serve with a side of green veggies (microwave; broccoli, peas, beans)