- 2 small chicken breasts (approx 300g)
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 carrot (sliced)
- 4 large lettuce leaves (2 per person)
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 1/2 cucumber (diced)
- 1/2 red onion (sliced)
- Make the sauce – in a small bowl mix sweet chilli, soy, garlic and lime.
- Cut chicken into slices and add to sauce mix and let soak for 15 min (if possible).
- Heat a frypan and spray with oil.
- Cook chicken and sauce mix on frypan approx 3 min each side or until cooked through.
- While cooking prepare lettuce wraps.
- Spread the carrot, tomatoes, onion and cucumber between the 4 lettuce leaves.
- Add chicken and eat 2 lettuce leaves each.