- 130g chicken breast
- 1 tbsp. tandoori paste
- 1-2 tbsp greek yoghurt
- Mixed salad leaves
- olives – qty to liking
- 25g danish feta
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/4 onion
- 1/2 tomato
- 1/2 Avocado – Optional
- Cut the chicken breast into cubes.
- In a bowl add tandoori paste and yoghurt
- Place cut-up chicken into the bowl with wet ingredients and coat chicken completely
- Marinate the chicken in the tandoori paste and yoghurt for 20 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick frypan over medium heat.
- Cook the chicken.
- Whilst the chicken is cooking, chop and assemble your salad ingredients.
- Top with the hot chicken.
Serves 1 – 297 calories / 13.6g fat / 6.6g carbohydrates / 34g protein