Makes 4 rolls
- 2 x 210g can tuna in spring water drained
- 2 Tablespoons plan greek yoghurt
- 4 nori sheets
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/2 capsicum
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 avocado
- Mix tuna and yoghurt in bowl and stir.
- Thinly slice carrot, capsicum and cucumber.
- Place nori sheet on baking paper and spread 1/4 of the tuna mix over nori sheet leaving a border all around.
- Put 1/4 of your veggies and a slice of avocado in the middle of the tuna.
- Roll the nori into a sushi roll.
- Repeat x 4.
- Cut each roll in half and eat.