Makes 4 mancakes (2 per person)
* 1/2 cup oats
* 2 full egg and 2 egg whites
* 2 scoops (60g) of The Vanilla Man Shake or other flavour
* 1 Tablespoon Coconut oil
* approx. 6 strawberries (can use frozen just defrost 1 min microwave)
1. Mix the oats with 1/2 cup boiling water
2. In separate bowl mix protein powder, egg and egg whites (you may need to use a beater to make mix smooth)
3. Add oat mixture into bowl
4. Add strawberries and melted coconut oil and blend again
5. Heat up a non-stick frying pan with some cooking oil.
6. Pour in about a quarter of your pancake batter. Tilt the pan to spread the batter evenly and cook until the underside is golden brown. Flip and cook the other side (approx. 2 min per side or starts bubbling on top).
3. Repeat with remaining mixture, then serve your pancakes with a couple of strawberries on top.