This go-to dish is packed full flavour and protein! You can make it even better by using a high protein pasta or Low carb pasta to save you calories.
- 120g whole-wheat pasta
- 300g beef steak
- 4 spring onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- ⅓ cup (80ml) beef stock
- 100g green beans, frozen
- Cook the pasta according to instructions on the packaging.
- Cut the beef into thin slices.
- Slice the spring onions diagonally into 1-1.5 inch pieces.
- Peel and slice the garlic.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat and cook the beef for about 3 minutes, then transfer onto a plate and drizzle with soy sauce.
- Add the garlic and spring onions to the same pan and cook for about 3 minutes, until spring onions start to soften.
- Return the beef and soy sauce into the pan and add the hot stock and frozen beans.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes, then add the cooked pasta. Stir occasionally for about 2 minutes.
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- 491 kcal
- 12g Fat
- 53g Carbs
- 44g Protein