- 500g extra lean turkey mince, or beef mince
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, crushed or 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1/2 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Salt + pepper
- 1 packet slendier soy pasta
- 1/4 cup Parmesan to top
1. Cook pasta according to the packet, once cooked, set aside.
2. Heat a non-stick frypan over medium heat.
3. Add in onion and garlic and cook until translucent and soft.
4. Add in the capsicum and allow to cook for a few minutes then add your mince and break up with a spatula and allow to brown.
5. Add the canned tomatoes, tomato paste, herbs, salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat and allow to simmer until meat is cooked through and the sauce has thickened. Stir through the baby spinach and allow it to wilt.
6. Divide pasta into 4 portions and top with the bolognese sauce. Top with cheese, fresh herbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Serves 4 – 274 calories
- 34.3g protein
- 4.7g carbohydrates
- 10.6g fat