Forget the local Asian takeaway! You can whip up your own noodle dish right at home, the best part is it’s delicious and healthy!
- 100g Singapore noodles
- 1 egg, whisked
- 80g raw chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1/2 brown onion
- 1 shallot, sliced
- Cut chicken into small strips.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok or large nonstick pan over medium-high heat and add the sesame oil, add the onion and cook for 1 minute.
- Add Chicken to the wok and cook
- Reduce the heat to medium, add the garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the green beans and saute until cooked.
- Add the cooked noodles, curry powder and soy sauce.
- Make a hole in the middle of the noodles, and add in the egg.
- Stir vigorously with a wooden spoon and let scramble until almost cooked through, then mix through the noodles.
- Top with the sliced shallot.