- 4 mountain bread wraps
- 500g chicken mince
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/2 brown onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celcius.
- Combine mince, zucchini, carrot, garlic and onion together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Layout the mountain bread wraps and put in a quarter of the mince mixture along one side near the edge. Tightly roll up and pop on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Repeat for the remaining 3 wraps.
- Brush with the whisked egg and top with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until golden and crispy.