- 150g chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 brown onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, sliced
- Handful of green beans
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp sriracha or 1 Tbsp sweet chilli
- a squeeze of lime juice
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp crushed peanuts
- Heat a frypan or wok over medium to high heat.
- Heat the coconut oil and add in the onion, Cook until translucent.
- Add in the chicken breast and allow to brown.
- Add in remaining vegetables and cook for a few minutes.
- Add in the peanut butter, soy, sriracha and lime juice and stir well.
- Allow sauce to thicken slightly and chicken to cook through.
- Serve and top with crushed peanuts.
Serving suggestions: basmati or brown rice, noodles, cauliflower rice
Serves 1 – 343 calories / 13.7g fat / 19.2g carbohydrates / 36g protein