Makes 4 kebabs
- 2 tablespoons Yeos Satay sauce
- 1 lime
- 400g chicken breast (2 pieces)
- 4 wooden skewers (soak in water so they don’t burn)
- 2 handfuls lettuce
- 1 tomato or 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 carrot (sliced)
- 1 avocado
- 1 small cucumber
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Cut chicken breast into bite-size chunks.
- Cover with lime juice and satay sauce and leave for 5 min if possible.
- Put chicken onto skewers and cook on pan or griller approx 4 minutes each side or until cooked.
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix through with balsamic vinegar or low sugar dressing of your choice.
- Plate up and pop skewers on top of salad.