- 500g lean chicken breast (4 small pieces)
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 red capsicum (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 large floret broccoli (cut into chunks)
- 1 carrot (sliced)
- 1 handful sugar snap peas
- 1 tablespoon satay sauce (I prefer Yeo brand)
- 10 cashews
- 10 mushrooms chopped
- Heat frypan and spray with oil.
- Cut chicken into thin slices and cook (approx. 3 min each side).
- In a separate pan, add chopped onion, carrot, broccoli, capsicum, peas and mushrooms and cook approx. 4 minutes.
- Add cooked chicken to veggies.
- Add garlic and satay sauce – stir and eat.