This is a really easy dinner to make and the best bit is the leftovers make the perfect addition on a sandwich the next day!
Makes 4 patties – serves 2.
- 250g canned salmon
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1/4 brown onion
- 1/8 cup flour
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- Dice and cook the sweet potato (approx 5 min in the microwave) and mash.
- Dice the onion and add to bowl with your salmon.
- Add the sweet potato to bowl and mix.
- Grab a handful of the salmon mix and roll into a ball with your hands and then flatten out slightly.
- Roll the salmon pattie in the flour, the lightly beaten egg and then in the breadcrumbs.
- Repeat for all 4 patties then place them on a frypan with a spray of oil for approx 4mins each side or until golden.
Serve patties with salad or veggies. Tastes great with a little bit of good old tomato sauce.
PS. You can add corn to the pattie mix if you want!