- 4 pieces Salmon (approx. 150g each – 600g)
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 x 3cm piece fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 red capsicum
- bok choy
- 1 carrot
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1/2 onion
- Cut salmon into bite sized chunks and put in a bowl with grated ginger, garlic and 1 tablespoon soy sauce and let sit approx. 15 min if you have time to soak through.
- Heat frypan and spray with oil.
- When hot add chopped onion, broccoli and chopped carrots and cook approx. 4 minutes.
- Add salmon mix and capsicum and cook a further 5 min or until salmon cooked to your liking.
- Add bok choy.
- In a cup mix 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 tablespoon water and add to stir-fry.
- Stir for another minute and serve.