- 4 large Portobella mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 asparagus stalks
- 4 pieces salmon (approx. 150g each)
Tip: if you want garlic salmon you will need some minced garlic.
- Preheat oven approx. 180 degrees.
- Cook salmon in oven approx. 20-25min.
Tip: If you want garlic simply paste minced garlic over the top of uncooked salmon
3. With 15 minutes to go on baking dish place baking paper and mushrooms flat side up.
4. Drizzle mushrooms with oil and add 3 asparagus per mushroom.
5. Cook in oven 10 minutes.
6. Take out of the oven and sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly over the mushrooms.
7. Cook another 5 minutes or until cheese melted and done!