- 4 mountain bread wraps
- 800g raw pumpkin, cut into cubes
- 1 onion, diced finely
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 250g frozen spinach or fresh, chopped
- 160g danish feta
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and place pumpkin, not the tray.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until soft, approximately 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- In a mixing bowl, add the pumpkin and mash slightly with a fork.
- Stir through the feta.
- Wilt the baby spinach by microwaving for 30 seconds.
- Add the baby spinach to the bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper and add any herbs of choice. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 serves by placing one serve along with each wrap.
- Roll up and place on a lined baking tray.
- Brush with the egg and top with sesame seeds.
Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serves 4
- Per Serve 269 calories
- 11.5g fat
- 31.4g carbohydrates
- 11.6g protein