Looking for a little sweet treat that won’t send you over the edge?
- 250g light cream cheese
- 170g greek yoghurt
- 1 scoop Man shake vanilla
- 3/4 cup boiling water mixed with 2 tsp gelatine
- 2 TB sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 2 TB lite butter or coconut oil
- 1 scoop Lady shake vanilla
- 1 TB maple syrup
- 1 tsp lemon rind
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Line a cake tin with baking paper or grease well, A springform cake tin is the easiest for removal.
- Blend together almonds and walnuts until they resemble a fine crumb.
- Add in remaining base ingredients and blend until they come together.
- Press firmly into the baking tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool completely before making the filling.
- Beat together with the yoghurt, cream cheese, protein powder and sweetener.
- Pour in the gelatine water slowly, beating in between.
- Stir in the lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Pour onto the base and set in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours or overnight.
- Serves 8
- 145 calories
- 9g fat
- 7g carbohydrates
- 10g protein