Forget about the local Chinese takeaway, it’s time to fire up the wok at home and get your own prawn fried rice!
- 150g prawn meat
- 1/3 cup cooked basmati rice
- 1/2 carrot, chopped
- 1/2 zucchini, chopped
- 2 tbsp. corn
- 1/4 capsicum, chopped
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp Chilli paste or 1 tbsp. sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- Heat a wok or non-stick frypan over high heat.
- Add in the vegetables and stir fry the vegetables until softened.
- Add in the prawns and allow to cook whilst allowing to brown and get crispy.
- After 1-2 minutes, add in the rice and allow it to reheat, stirring continuously.
- Stir in the sauces.
- Remove from the heat and serve.