- 1 cup greek yoghurt
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pizza sauce/tomato-base sauce
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced
- 100g ham, diced
- 45g mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together the yoghurt and flour.
- Knead into a dough. Turn out onto a floured bench or board and roll out into a rectangle shape.
- Top the dough with sauce, followed by the toppings.
- Roll into a log. Cut into 8 rolls.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, place the rolls onto the tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes or until golden and crispy.