Pesto Scramble with feta.
Want a simple and delicious winter dish to hit all the right spots?
Dan & Steph from MKR has whipped up this quick recipe that you can make in no time!
1-2 tsp of pesto (jarred pesto’s are great, cheap & pretty good to use)
3 free-range eggs
1 tbs of water or milk
1 tbs of olive oil
pinch of salt & pepper
½ avocado, to serve
a handful of baby spinach leaves to serve
2 tbs of crumbled danish feta, to serve
The cheek of a lemon, to serve
1. In a small fry pan, heat oil over high heat, spray with oil
2. In a small bowl whisk together eggs, pesto & water/milk
3. Pour into a hot pan
4. Continue to pull the edges of the egg in the pan to the middle – move the egg around
5. Season with a sprinkle of salt
6. Take off heat when you start to see all the egg cooking – try not to overcook your scrambled eggs so they will stay fluffy & not rubbery
7. Slice up avocado
8. Serve with a handful of spinach, feta & sliced avocado
9. Squeeze with some lemon juice