Conquer those sweet cravings without blowing out the diet.
A healthy version of the family favourite, this brownie recipe requires no baking, is easy to whip up, and most importantly, tastes great.
- 1/2 cup chocolate Man Shake
- 1/2 cup cacao or cocoa
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 8 Natural Delights Medjool Dates, seeds removed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
Chocolate Icing – (Pictured without)
- 6 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, liquid
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Line an 18cm tin with baking paper, overhanging the sides for easy removal.
- To make the brownie, place ingredients in bowl or processor, and blend at high speed until the mixture resembles a fine, sticky crumb.
- Press the mixture firmly into your prepared tin and set aside.
- To make the top, add the icing ingredients to a bowl or processor and quickly blend until the mixture is smooth and combined. Try not to over blend as the icing can separate. Spread the icing evenly over your brownie and place in the fridge or freezer to set for an hour.
- Slice. Serve. Eat. Enjoy!
Nutritional Info (per brownie with no icing)