Here’s another quick and delicious recipe from MKR’s Dan & Steph to spice up your morning omelette!
- 1 -2 tbs nutalex
- 8 button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 sprigs thyme
- Pinch salt & black pepper
- 2 free range eggs, seperated
- 1 tbs creme fraicheGrated Parmesan
1. In a fry pan, add the nutalex until melted – add sliced mushrooms & thyme.
2. Sauté until soft & season with salt & pepper.
3. Remove from pan & keep warm remove thyme stems .
4. Whisk the egg whites with an electric whisk until light & fluffy.
5. Whisk the egg yolks together with a fork & a sprinkle of salt.
6. Add the fry pan to medium heat & add in the nutalex.
7. Fold in the egg yolks to whites.
8. Pour into hot pan & spread out.
9. Allow to cook for 2-3 mins then add creme fraiche & spread out, add grated Parmesan & mushrooms.
10. Cook for a further 3 mins & then fold over.
11. Remove from pan & serve immediately with grated parmesan & fresh parsley.