Check out this mushroom and cauliflower pizza recipe from MKR’s Dan & Steph!
Serves – 2
- 1 store-bought cauliflower pizza (from the cold section)
- 2 tbs pesto
- ½ cup grated cheese
- Garlic aioli
- Rocket leaves
- Toasted pumpkin seeds
- Mushroom ragu
- 400g mixed mushrooms, chopped roughly
- 5 sprigs of thyme
- 2 tbs butter or nuttelex
- 2 tbs of cream cheese
- In a large pot, add the butter over high heat – add the chopped mixed mushrooms – season with some salt.
- Add thyme sprigs & cook well until softening.
- Add cream cheese & a dash of water.
- Stir well & cook down to a nice creamy ragu – remove from heat.
- Spread pesto over pizza base.
- Add mushroom ragu.
- Top with cheese & bake in hot oven until golden.
- To serve, top with rocket leaves, toasted pumpkin seeds & a drizzle of garlic aioli.