A simple dish that packs a tonne of flavour and is easy to whip up for a midweek dinner without thinking to hard.
- 150g chicken breast
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 red capsicum
- bamboo or steel skewers
- Moroccan seasonings
- 1/2 cup greek yoghurt (optional dip)
- If using bamboo skewers, soak for at least 30 minutes in water.
- Cut the chicken breast into cubes and coat in Moroccan seasonings.
- Cut the zucchini, capsicum, and onion into 1-inch chunks.
- Thread a piece of chicken, then zucchini, capsicum, and onion then repeat until skewers are full but have space to hold onto them.
- Heat a frypan or BBQ plate.
- Cook skewers for 12-15 minutes, turning regularly to cook evenly.
- Serve with a side salad or healthy rice options
- Serves 4
- 149 calories
- 2.7g fat
- 0.6g carbohydrates
- 28g protein