Put the bounce back in your step with these simple mint chocolate protein balls. They’re full of taste and sure to keep your tank full.
Makes 20 balls
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 5-6 Medjool dates
- 4 scoops Choc Mint The Man Shake
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Desiccated coconut
- Place the almonds in a food processor or blender and process until finely chopped.
- Add the dates and The Man Shake protein powder and give another blast until well combined.
- Add the almond milk and process until the mixture comes together, then use clean hands to bring it together completely, adding an extra 1-2 teaspoons of almond milk if the mixture is too dry.
- Roll tablespoonful’s of the mixture to make 20 balls.
- Spread the coconut out on a plate and roll the balls in the coconut to coat.
- Pop them in an airtight container and refrigerate for 1-2 hours until firm.