Who said lasagnas have to be Italian?
Try this delicious mix up of nations for something different!
- 1 wholemeal wrap
- 100g lean mince
- 1 tsp Mexican seasonings
- 2 Tbsp. Mexican beans
- 1/4 onion, finely diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 25g mozzarella
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 Tbsp. greek yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp. salsa
- Heat a non-stick frypan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until translucent.
- Add in the mince and allow to brown.
- Add the Mexican seasonings, beans and tomato and cook until the mince has cooked through.
- Drain any excess liquid.
- Place mince over half the wrap and top with cheese.
- Fold the wrap over and cook on a sandwich toaster or frypan until cheese has melted and the wrap is crispy.
- Top with the avocado, yoghurt and salsa.
- Serves 1 – 464 calories
- 35.2g protein
- 34.7 g carbohydrates
- 0.2g fat