Mediterranean Lamb sounds a little fancy and exotic, but even the toughest of tradies could whip this up and show some culture on a date or also treat night. It is a more significant portion so is perfect for two or leftovers in the lunch box the next day.
- 300g lamb mince
- One teaspoon minced garlic
- Two wholemeal pita bread
- One large handful spinach leaves
- 1/2 red onion
- Ten cherry tomatoes
- 50g low-fat feta cheese
- One small container tomato paste
- Pinch of basil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Make the sauce by mixing tomato paste, garlic and basil.
- Heat the pan and spray with oil.
- Cook lamb mince (approx 5 min).
- Prepare pizza by covering with tomato paste, then add the lamb.
- Add onion, spinach, tomatoes, and feta.
- Cook in the oven for approx 10 mins.