Rum Balls are a Christmas favourite, but are often not too friendly to our waistlines. Well we have a healthy alternative and don’t worry, it still includes RUM!
- 10 pitted dates
- 1/2 Cup raw almonds
- 1/2 C chocolate man shake (can use vanilla if you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon raw Cocoa
- 1 Shot of Rum [or to your liking ;-)]
- Blend dry ingredients in food processor or blender till crushed.
- Place dry ingredients in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon coconut oil, rum and ¼ cup either almond milk, skim milk or coconut milk.
- Mix with hands and roll up into approx 8 balls.
- Put in fridge for approx 1 hour.