Now that the colder months are approaching us this is a great recipe to get your protein in early and have a warm breakky at the same time!
- 2 cups (480ml) almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup (80g) oats
- 1 scoop (25g) vanilla Man Shake
- 1 banana, sliced
- ¼ cup (30g) walnuts, chopped
- In a small pot, bring the almond milk to a boil.
- Stir in the oats and cook over low heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring constantly to avoid sticking.
- Take the pot off the heat and stir in the Man Shake powder until well combined.
- Divide the porridge between 2 serving bowls and top with the sliced banana and walnuts.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves – 2
- Calories – 375
- Protein – 19g
- Fats – 15g
- Carbs – 44g