Want an early morning snack for smoko? These Man Shake Muffins are perfect work snacks to have on the go and will help keep you on track all week!
- 1 cup (100g) almond meal/almond flour
- 1/4 cup/1 scoop The Man Shake – Coffee (Vanilla or caramel work too)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup (60g) plain Greek yogurt (fat-free/low fat/full fat all work!)
- 1/4 cup milk of your choice
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 shot coffee, brewed
- Preheat your oven to 180 C/355F.
- Grease and/or line your muffin tins and set aside. We highly recommend using silicone muffin tins to stop sticking but be sure to lightly grease them as well as it makes it easier to get your muffins out!
- Combine all of your ingredients in a medium mixing bowl, mixing until all ingredients are incorporated and your mixture is smooth.
- Pour your muffin mix into your muffin tins, filling each well 3/4 full.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes, depending on the depth of your muffin tins and leave to cool completely before carefully removing your muffins from the tin.
- These muffins will keep for 3-4 days in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge, however, we prefer them kept in the fridge.