An open steak sandwich with caramelised onion and only 262 calories!
- 1 small onion
- 10g balsamic vinegar
- 1 lean beef fillet (200g)
- 1 slice of wholegrain bread
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- handful rocket
- On non-stick pan spray and add onion and cook till golden.
- Then add balsamic vinegar. Remove from heat.
- Add beef fillet, sprinkle with pepper and cook on non-stick pan with olive oil spray.
- Toast wholegrain bread.
- Spread mustard to bread.
- Add steak and onion, tomato and a handful of rocket (yes you only get 1 slice of bread but at only 262 calories it’s a healthy and tasty way to have a steak sandwich).