Want a healthy rissole? Try my Man Meatballs! Great with just veggies or salad and make extras for rissole wraps the next day!
Makes 6 meatballs
- 500g lean minced beef
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 green onions (shallots)
- 1.5 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- Dice green onions (shallots) and combine with mince beef, breadcrumbs and barbeque sauce in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine mixture with your hands to mix together thoroughly.
- Shape the mince into meatballs and put on a plate lined with baking paper. Makes about 6 meatballs.
- Spray a large frying pan with olive oil spray. When the pan is hot cook the meatballs, turning regularly for approx. 10 minutes or until cooked through. Drain on paper towel before serving.
- Serve with tomato sauce or BBQ sauce and great with salad or veggies.