Bring out your inner Cookie Monster without the guilt, or the grind.
This muscle-building healthy snack uses only five ingredients and cooks in under 20 minutes.
- Serves – 5
- 128 calories per serve
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop (30g) Vanilla Man Shake
- 1/4 cup dark choc chips
- Preheat your oven to 180c and line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Mash the banana in a bowl and then add all the other ingredients and mix.
- Grab a handful of the mixture, whack it on the tray and push down to make a flat cookie. You should get 5 man-sized cookies.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.