- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 oats ground into flour or flour of choice
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. natural sweetener such as natvia
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 2 tbsp. macadamias, chopped
- 2 tbsp. white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, add in the almond meal, oat flour, sweetener and bicarb. Add in the wet ingredients and mix well until it forms a dough-like consistency.
- Fold in the macadamias and chocolate chips. Using a spoon, scoop out balls of dough and place on the tray, pressing down so that they are round and about 0.5cm high.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 10 cookies.