- 200g spud lite potatoes, sliced into thin rounds
- 100g extra lean mince
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. kidney beans
- 2 tbsp. corn
- 1/4 capsicum
- Mexican seasoning
- 1/4 can tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. salsa
- 1 tbsp. low-fat sour cream or greek yoghurt
- Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Layout the potato rounds on a lined baking tray. Bake until crispy.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add in the onion and cook until translucent.
- Add in the capsicum and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the mince and allow to brown.
- Pour in the tomatoes, sprinkle over the seasoning and add in the corn and beans.
- Simmer until the mince is cooked through.
- Top the potatoes with the mince and cheese. Bake until cheese is golden.
- Serve topped with the salsa, yoghurt/sour cream and coriander.
serves 1 – 358 calories / 10g fat / 29g carbohydrates / 30g protein