These days all trendy cafés have kale in their salads, but Adam’s favourite way to use this fashionable food is to turn it into chips!
- 3-4 Handfuls of Kale
- 2 Tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- Olive oil Spray
- Pre-heat your oven to 180ºC and cover an oven tray with baking paper.
- Cut the stems out of the kale as best you can and put leaves on the baking tray.
- Spray lightly with olive oil spray and scatter parmesan over evenly.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes, checking after 5 minutes to ensure they aren’t burning.
Adam’s Tip: Replace the parmesan with desiccated coconut – it’s delicious!