Beware! Banana bread sounds like a healthy alternative to a cake but the commercial varieties can be loaded with up to 64 grams of sugar and 20 grams of fat per serve.
This is the Man version – it’s super high in protein and low in sugar, and you can mix it up in minutes.
Serves – 4
- 2 x medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 x scoops Banana Manshake
- 170g Wholemeal Spelt Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 x egg whites
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 150ml water
- Pinch of salt
- A handful of chopped walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line bread tin with baking paper
- Mix Manshake, flour, baking powder, a pinch of salt and cinnamon into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg whites, water and mashed banana then pour them into the larger bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Mix well and add your chopped walnuts just before you pour the mixture into the bread tin
- Bake for 45 – 50 mins
Why not claim our special buy 3 get 1 free Manshake deal, for your healthy banana bread?