- 500g of beef (sirloin, rump or fillet)
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 carrot
- 1/2 pumpkin
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 large parsnips
- 1 brown onion
- Preheat oven 180C.
- Mix all dressing together and rub over roast and let sit for 15 mins.
- Place beef in oven for approx. 60 mins (read back of plastic for directions).
- Chop all veggies and cook in oven with a bit of olive oil with 30 mins to go.
- Take out beef and cover with aluminium foil and allow to sit for 5 mins.
- Carve up and serve with veggies. Allow for 150-180gms of beef per person.
- In microwave cook some broccoli, peas, spinach.
- Use left overs for lunch tomorrow. Enjoy!