Here’s a great healthy snack that you can have. It’s delicious with veggie sticks, low in calories, fat and sugar and tastes amazing!
Serves – 6
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Place all ingredients into the bowl of a food processor along with 2 tablespoon olive oil and a pinch of sea salt and pepper. Process until mostly smooth.
- While the blender is running, slowly pour in up to 2 tablespoons water until you reach your desired consistency, adding extra water if required.
- Spoon hummus into a bowl if serving immediately or place into an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days. Garnish top with chopped parsley and a sprinkle of paprika.
Nutritional information (per serve):