- 2 large brown onions, finely diced
- 2 tbsp. fat reduced butter
- 1 cup greek yoghurt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp chives, finely chopped
- pink salt
- Heat a non-stick frypan over medium to high heat.
- Melt the butter. Add in the onion and allow to caramelise but not burn.
- Once the onion has caramelised, add in the garlic.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, add the onion, salt, pepper and greek yoghurt. Blend together so that there are still little chunks of onion.
- Top with the chives.
Nutritional Info (per serve)