- 100g raw chicken breast
- 1 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cos lettuce
- 1 slice low carb bread
- 1 tbsp. parmesan
- low cal Caesar dressing
- To poach your egg, bring a small saucepan with water (enough to cover the egg) to the boil with 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Once it reaches boiling point, turn the heat off, crack your egg in and let cook for 5 minutes for a semi-soft yolk, 8 minutes for a hard yolk.
- Cut the chicken up into cubes and toss in the coconut flour.
- Heat a non-stick frypan and add the chicken. Allow cooking until crispy. Set aside.
- Slice your lettuce and place in a bowl.
- Toast your bread.
- Once toasted, cut into small cubes.
- Top your lettuce with the chicken, parmesan, poached egg and sauce.
- Serves 1
- 308 calories
- 10.7g fat
- 16.7g carbohydrates
- 34.6g protein