Prep – 5 mins | Cooking Time – 10 mins | Serves – 4
600g lean beef (sliced)
1 punnet cherry tomatoes
1 red onion (thinly sliced)
1/2 capsicum (sliced)
1 small red chilli
1 cup grated cheese
1 Tablespoons (50g) extra light sour cream
4 slices wholemeal mountain bread
- Preheat oven 180 degrees.
- Heat a frypan and spray with oil.
- Add onion, capsicum, lean beef, and red chili and cook approx 5 minutes or until beef cooked to your liking … with 1 minute to go add tomatoes.
- Whilst beef cooking in oven toast mountain bread till crisp then snap into pieces.
- Smash avocado with a fork.
- In a big bowl (or 4 if you don’t want to share!) place mountain bread pieces, beef mix.
- Top with avocado, sprinkle with cheese and sour cream.