Check out this tasty fish burger recipe which is healthy and quick to make! You’ll never have to go to Grill’d for healthy burgers again!
Makes 1 burger
- 150gm white fish fillet
- Mixed lettuce
- 2 slices of tomato
- Slice of beetroot
- Your choice of tartare, salsa or tomato sauce
- Multigrain roll
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan and spray with cooking oil.
- Place fish on pan and cook for approx. 2 mins either side.
- While fish is cooking, cut roll in half and spread one half with sauce of your choice.
- Put all salad stuff on roll and place cooked fish on top and serve.