- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- dash milk
- 30g lean ham
- 25g danish feta
- salt + pepper
- 1/2 capsicum (red, green or both)
Optional extras: tomato / baby spinach / mushrooms / basil etc
- Heat a non stick frypan over medium heat.
- In a bowl whisk eggs.
- Add in the feta cheese, ham, salt + pepper, milk, optional extras and stir.
- When the pan is hot, pour in the omelette mix and spread evenly across the pan.
- Allow cooking until halfway.
- Flip on to the other side or flip over in half to make it easier to flip.
- Cook the underside for a few minutes.
- 275 calories
- 16g fat
- 2g carbs
- 27g protein