- 500g extra lean mince
- 600g spud lite potatoes, cut into cubes
- 250g sweet potato, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 brown onion, diced
- 1-2 tsp dried herbs of choice
- 1 tbsp. gravy powder
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- salt + pepper
- 75g low-fat cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Bring a medium to a large saucepan of water to a boil with a pinch of salt.
- Add in the potatoes and cook until soft.
- Drain the water and mash with the almond milk until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat a non-stick frypan over medium heat.
- Add in the onion and garlic and cook until the onion is translucent.
- Add in the mince and allow to brown.
- Add in the mushrooms, sauce, gravy powder, water and herbs.
- Simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Add in the baby spinach and corn and take off the heat.
- Pour the mince into a baking dish.
- Top with the mashed potato and spread evenly. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Allow cooling slightly before serving.
- 294 calories
- 7.7g fat
- 26.1g carbohydrates
- 29.7g protein