Now you can stuff your face and feel good about it! These bad boys are packed with protein and are so delicious you will wish you found them earlier!
- 4 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tbsp, almond milk
- 1 tsp, coconut oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 450g lean turkey mince (or chicken)
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 cups (60g) spinach, chopped
- 4 medium red capsicum
- 1/2 cup (50G) cheese
- parsley, chopped to serve
- Heat oven to 200C
- Beat the eggs, egg whites and milk, then set aside
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 3 minutes until softened and browned.
- Add in turkey, oregano and cumin, season with salt and pepper. Cook until meat is cooked through about 5 minutes. Then add the spinach, and mix until it wilts about 2 minutes.
- Increase the heat and add in the eggs. Pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula. Repeat for about 3 minutes until eggs are cooked. Then set aside.
- Cut the capsicum horizontally and remove the seeds, then stuff with the scrambled eggs and turkey.
- Place the capsicum in a baking dish and sprinkle them with grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, until cheese has melted and the edges have browned.
- To serve, sprinkle with chopped parsley
- Serves 4
- Calories – 329 per serve
- Protein – 34g
- Carbs – 11g
- Fats – 12g