Man Balls are a great afternoon snack. They’re a healthy replacement for fatty, sugary snacks and they taste great too!
Makes 8 man balls
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup wholemeal flour
- 2 scoops (60g) man shake (vanilla or banana)
- 1 tablespoon low-fat butter (melted)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 banana (mashed)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In one bowl combine the desiccated coconut, wholemeal flour, and man shake.
- In a separate bowl mix the melted low-fat butter, egg, vanilla essence, and mashed banana.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients.
- Roll into 8 balls and flatten slightly to cook.
- Cook for 15min on a tray with baking paper.