- 100g lean beef mince, raw
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/4 brown onion, sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 cup green beans, chopped
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 TB curry powder (or to taste)
- 1 TB soy sauce or Tamari
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- Heat a non-stick frypan over medium to high heat.
- Pour in the whisked egg and allow to cook like an omelette. Remove from pan, slice and set aside.
- Add the onion to the frypan and cook until translucent.
- Add in the garlic, capsicum and beans and cook for 1-2 mins.
- Add in the beef mince and allow to brown.
- Add in the curry powder and soy sauce, mix well
- Add in the cabbage and cook until it has softened and beef mince is cooked through.
- Stir through the omelette slices and serve.
- Serves 1
- 258 calories
- 11g fat
- 9.5g carbohydrates
- 32.6g protein